I am in love with these oatmeal bars! I don’t have much time to be in the kitchen these days so I am always looking for quick, simple and healthy recipes.
I have to say that I am quite pleased with this one! These bars are a great base and can be topped with different things depending on what you are craving. I like to top mine with fruit in the morning or with some chocolate chips and Truwhip in the evening.
My toddler loves them as well so they are kid approved. ;)
2 CUPS (190 G) OF OLD FASHIONED ROLLED OATS
½ CUP (60G) OF PEANUT BUTTER FLOUR. (IF YOU HAVE A HIGHER FAT DIET USE ALMOND FLOUR)
2 TBS OF GROUND FLAXSEED
1 TSP OF BAKING POWDER
2 TSP OF CINNAMON
1 TSP OF SALT
¾ CUPS (180G) OF UNSWEETENED APPLESAUCE
¼ CUP (65G) OF PEANUT BUTTER
2 PACKETS OF TRUVIA OR STEVIA (SWEETEN TO TASTE)
1 ½ CUPS OF UNSWEETENED VANILLA ALMOND MILK
1. PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES
2. GET OUT A 9” BROWNIE PAN AND SPAY LIGHTLY OR LINE WITH PARCHMENT PAPER.
3. MIX ALL DRY INGREDIENTS IN A BOWL AND THEN POUR ALL THE WET INGREDIENTS ON TOP AND STIR UNTIL MIXED REALLY WELL.
4. POUR BATTER INTO PREPARED PAN AND BAKE FOR 35 MINUTES OR UNTIL IT IS COOKED THROUGH.
5. TOP WITH ANYTHING YOU LIKE!